|MISSION STATEMENT |
- To provide fire and life safety skills training for the workplace.
- To provide training that complies with legislation and exceeds the standards.
- To be the preferred service provider of training in Southern Africa.
- We advocate a personal commitment to safety in the workplace.
- We can customize training programmes to suit individual needs.
- Recommended corrective action requirements will comply with local and National laws,
by-laws and regulations.
- Training programmes are usually carried out on site or at other suitable training locations that meet requirements to facilitate our training courses.
- Our training programmes will reduce the risk of loss or injury in the workplace, and will have a positive effect on your workforce.
- We can develop training material to meet your requirements, providing appropriate cost effective training and services.
- Proto Aid training programmes encompass theoretical and practical elements to enhance the learning experience.
Proto Aid Consultants and Training was established on 1 July 2003. Proto Aid Consultants and Training provides cost effective First Aid, Fire Fighting, Life Safety and Legislative training to all commercial and industrial sectors in Southern Africa. Our instructors are all qualified and experienced in the advanced aspects of Fire, First Aid, Technical Rescue and Health and Safety legislation. Proto Aid Consultants and Training strives to ensure that the instructors and facilitators meet the high level of competency required by our mission statement.
OUR TRAINING AND FACILITATION STAFF MEMBERS WHO HELP COMPILE AND PRESENT OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES HOLD THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate Diploma Fire Technology
- Ambulance Emergency Assistant
- Aerial Apparatus operations
- Advanced Driving skills
- Fire Extinguisher Service
- Fire Service Instructors Course
- Life Safety Instructors Course
- Pumping appliance Operator
- Rope Rescue Technician
- Urban Search and Rescue Technician
We have a total of more than 35 years experience in the Fire, Rescue and mergency Medical Services.
Booking for Proto Aid Courses
Proto Aid Prospectus
Map to our Premises
First Aid Level one, two or three courses are presented at our premises in Boksburg North. Classes run from 08:30 to 16:30. Tea and coffee is provided. Registration: 08:00 - 08:30.
Please call our office to confirm current prices and available dates.
Please note that a maximum of 15 delegates will be accepted for First Aid Courses.